NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SUBSCRIBING OR MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PRIZE WINNERS MAY BE REQUIRED TO PAY APPLICABLE TAXES BEFORE TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PRIZES. YOU MUST HAVE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS AND INTERNET ACCESS TO PARTICPATE.
The Rollin’ into Summer Sweeps (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents and citizens of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are living in the United States who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence and who are current customers of Boost Mobile LLC at the time of entry ("Entrant"). Mobile phone service contracts billed to entities other than natural persons do not qualify. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of airG (USA) Incorporated and Boost Mobile LLC (collectively the “Sponsor”), Virgin Mobile USA L.P., Sprint Spectrum L.P., Jaguar Land Rover Limited, Jaguar Land Rover North America LLC, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, and anyone connected with the advertising, promotion, production and distribution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Related Parties”) and their immediate families (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband or wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and those living in the same household of any such individuals, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full & unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & the Sponsor's decisions, which are final & binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Subject to all applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations.
2. ENTRY PERIOD
Sweepstakes begins on April 1, 2015 at 12:01AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST") and ends on July 28, 2015 at 11:59PM PST (“Entry Period”). The Entry Period is subject to the following "Weekly Entry Periods":
1. Week 1 Entry Period: Starts on April 1, 2015 at 12:01AM PST, and ends on April 7, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
2. Week 2 Entry Period: Starts on April 8, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on April 14, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
3. Week 3 Entry Period: Starts on April 15, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on April 21, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
4. Week 4 Entry Period: Starts on April 22, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on April 28, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
5. Week 5 Entry Period: Starts on April 29, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on May 5, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
6. Week 6 Entry Period: Starts on May 6, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on May 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
7. Week 7 Entry Period: Starts on May 13, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on May 19, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
8. Week 8 Entry Period: Starts on May 20, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on May 26, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
9. Week 9 Entry Period: Starts on May 27, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on June 2, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
10. Week 10 Entry Period: Starts on June 3, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on June 9, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
11. Week 11 Entry Period: Starts on June 10, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on June 16, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
12. Week 12 Entry Period: Starts on June 17, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on June 23, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
13. Week 13 Entry Period: Starts on June 24, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on June 30, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
14. Week 14 Entry Period: Starts on July 1, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on July 7, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
15. Week 15 Entry Period: Starts on July 8, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on July 14, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
16. Week 16 Entry Period: Starts on July 15, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on July 21, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
17. Week 17 Entry Period: Starts on July 22, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST, and ends on July 28, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
You may enter once per Weekly Entry Period, during the Entry Period by doing the following (a "Weekly Entry"):
Active Boost Mobile customer and new airG user or existing airG user without a VIP subscription:
(a) Set up a VIP premium monthly subscription to airG during one of the Weekly Entry Periods; and
(b) You're automatically entered for that Weekly Entry Period!
(c) You will also receive one (1) entry for the Grand Prize.
(d) You will also automatically receive one (1) Weekly Entry for each of the remaining Weekly Entry Period.
If you are an active Boost Mobile customer and existing airG user with a VIP subscription during the Entry Period:
(a) Log into your VIP account during the Entry Period; and
(b) You're automatically entered for that Weekly Entry Period!
(c) You will also receive one (1) entry for the Grand Prize.
(d) You will also automatically receive one (1) Weekly Entry for each of the remaining Weekly Entry Periods..
Free Online Entry (no purchase necessary): An entry into the Sweepstakes may be made with no purchase necessary by visiting http://www.airg.com/nopurchasenecessarysweeps during the Entry Period and accurately completing the online entry form including using the promo code SummerSweeps in accordance with the instructions provided. Using this no purchase necessary option you receive a Weekly Entry for each of the remaining Weekly Entry Periods and you get one (1) entry for the Grand Prize.
Important Notice Regarding online Entry from your mobile device: Depending on your wireless service provider/plan, you may be subject to additional fees for messaging, texting, data transmission, voice usage or other similar communications when accessing and using the mobile services from your device in connection with entering and participating in the Sweepstakes or communicating with Sponsor or its representatives. Entrants using this means of entry agree to these charges and are solely responsible for all charges, fees and taxes associated with entry and participation in this Sweepstakes.
Entrants must include all data requested on the entry form, including their wireless phone number, for the Sweepstakes entry to be valid. Incomplete entries received before or after the Entry Period are void. Neither Sponsor nor any Related Party nor wireless carrier will be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, illegible, or misdirected entries.
There is a limit of one (1) Weekly Entry in each Weekly Entry Period, per person or phone number, and a maximum of seventeen (17) total Weekly Entries for the entire Entry Period. There is a maximum limit of one (1) entry into the Grand Prize, per person or phone number. Entries received in excess of the limits stated herein are void, and Entrant may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void and may disqualify any Entrant who uses such means to enter from participating. Sponsor’s time clock shall be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
The entry information provided is subject to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Related Parties’ Privacy Policies, found at http://www.airg.com/AirGWeb/Base/Base/privacy and http://support.boostmobile.com/service_policies/privacy_policy.html; provided, that any conflict between these Official Rules and such Privacy Policies, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded to one (1) potential winner ("Grand Prize Winner"), upon verification of eligibility: one (1) 2015 Range Rover Evoque* automobile (the “Vehicle”). The Vehicle has an approximate retail value ("ARV") of $45,000. Grand Prize Winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual cost of the vehicle is less than the Vehicle ARV in these Official Rules.
Grand Prize Winner will be provided with instructions on how to personally obtain the Vehicle at a Land Rover dealership to be determined by Sponsor. Selection of Land Rover dealer for delivery of Vehicle shall be at the Sponsor's sole discretion, and Sponsor expressly disclaims any liability in conjunction with any alleged hardship caused by the distance from the Grand Prize Winner's residence or other location to the Land Rover dealer selected by the Sponsor for claiming the Vehicle. Actual delivery of the Vehicle is subject to manufacture/distributor/dealer manufacturing, production and delivery schedules.
Sponsor will determine all Vehicle options including, but not limited to, motor, power train, suspension, brakes, and exterior and interior colors. Sponsor does not make and is not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, whether express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Vehicle including but not limited to its quality, fitness for any purpose, or mechanical condition. The Vehicle will be delivered solely with the express limited warranties set forth in the Vehicle’s Owner’s Manual, if any, which warranties will run for the term set forth in the Owner's Manual.
Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses including, but not limited to, excise tax, registration, title and license fees, insurance, and all other costs incurred in claiming, registering, or using the Vehicle. The Grand Prize Winner may be required to pay applicable taxes before taking possession of the Vehicle.
Sponsor reserves the right to extend the delivery date or, in its sole discretion, to substitute another model or another vehicle for any reason whatsoever. At the time the Vehicle is delivered, Grand Prize Winner must have a valid driver’s license and provide a valid Social Security number and evidence of auto insurance (“Required Documents”); failure to show any of the Required Documents may result in prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate Grand Prize Winner.
The Grand Prize Winner will also receive a 3-day / 2-night trip for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest (the “Trip”) to Los Angeles, California to attend the Boost Mobile LLC Head Office in Irvine California (“Destination City”) to celebrate their winning of the Grand Prize, currently scheduled to occur on September 18, 2015. The Trip is currently scheduled to take place September 17-19, 2015, but is subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Trip will consist of the following:
(a) Round-trip economy class (pending availability) for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest from a major airport with regularly scheduled commercial flights close to Grand Prize Winner’s permanent residence to a Los Angeles-area airport. The Grand Prize winner must travel on the same itinerary as his/her guest. The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest will be responsible for all necessary travel authorizations and for any travel insurance (or, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, $500 in lieu of air travel if Grand Prize Winner lives within a 200-mile radius of the destination);
(b) two (2) nights hotel accommodation for Grand Prize Winner and guest at a hotel selected by the Sponsor (up to one (1) room, double occupancy, room & tax only). The Grand Prize Winner or his/her guest must provide hotel with a major credit card issued in one of their names to cover room security and incidental expenses, if any. Further, hotel may require the party providing a major credit card to be age 21 or older;
(c) airport transfer to and from the hotel in the Destination City;
(d) ground transportation to and from the hotel to Boost Mobile offices in Irvine;
(e) $500 spending money provided by way of prepaid visa card for Grand Prize Winner.
Estimated Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Trip: $3,200.00
THE TOTAL ARV FOR ALL GRAND PRIZING (VEHICLE AND TRIP) IS $48,700.
Actual Trip value depends on Grand Prize Winner’s place of residence and cost and availability of airfare and hotel at time of booking and travel and may be substantially higher or lower than Estimated ARV. Grand Prize Winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the Trip prize ARV in these Official Rules. Grand Prize Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining the necessary travel documents. Sponsor will not obtain travel insurance on behalf of the Grand Prize Winner or guest. Grand Prize Winner shall be solely responsible for all expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to all applicable airport charges, including, without limitation baggage charges, airport taxes, fuel charges and any applicable Customs or Federal inspection fees, and all meals, beverages, gratuities, tips, additional ground transportation expenses, telephone charges, taxes, incidentals and other personal expenses. Trip must be taken on the dates specified by Sponsor and failure to travel during the specified times will result in forfeiture of the Trip, but not the Vehicle. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of these portions of the Grand Prize for a prize of comparable or greater value should they become unavailable or impractical for any reason.
Grand Prize Winner’s guest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
Trip Conduct: Grand Prize Winner and guest shall conduct themselves with due regard to the public conventions and morals. The Grand Prize Winner and guest shall not, while a guest of the Sponsor and Related Parties during the Trip, commit an offense involving moral turpitude under local laws or ordinances. The Grand Prize Winner and guests shall not commit any act that will tend to degrade the Sponsor and Related Parties in society or bring the Sponsor and Related Parties into public hatred, public disrepute, contempt, scorn, or ridicule or that will tend to shock, insult or offend the community or public morals or decency or prejudice the Sponsor and Related Parties. In the event the Grand Prize Winner or a guest engages in the above or behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Trip early and send the Grand Prize Winner and guest home with no further compensation, and the Grand Prize (Trip and Vehicle) shall be forfeited. Furthermore, Sponsor reserves the right to require potential Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility as a condition of participation, to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity will not bring Sponsor and its Related Parties into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, a potential winner and any guest may be required to complete a notarized affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within the time period specified in potential winner’s notification letter. Any winner or guest may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion if: (a) any required documents are not completed and returned within the required time period; (b) if any background check is deemed unsatisfactory in Sponsor’s sole discretion; (c) he/she fails to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules, or (d) if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable.
SEVENTEEN (17) WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGES:
The seventeen (17) weekly winners (the "Weekly Winners") will win weekly prize packages that consist of the following:
• One (1) $250 Prepaid Visa Card each with an ARV of $250.
• One Neff Headwear (https://www.neffheadwear.com/) prize package (consisting of beanie, hat and sweatshirt) with an ARV of $150.
• One Boost mobile device being a Samsung Prevail LTE with an ARV of $129.99 (wireless service not included and must be purchased separately);
(collectively the "Weekly Prize Package")
Limit: One Weekly Prize Package per Weekly Winner .
The maximum ARV of all Weekly Prize Packages, the Grand Prize and the Trip awarded is $57,720.00.
(Collectively the Grand Prize and Weekly Prize Package shall be referred to as "Prize")
Any prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. Any Prize details and restrictions not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any costs and expenses not specifically described herein as part of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any such materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
The winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes associated with the acceptance and use of any prize awarded to him/her. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the prize received. Prize(s) consists only of items/amounts specifically listed. Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. Any costs related to participating in the Sweepstakes and claiming or using a prize, unless otherwise specifically set forth herein, are the responsibility of the winners. Prize(s) cannot be exchanged, and are non-transferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. For prizes other than cash, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for prize(s) of equal or greater ARV. Sponsor hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize, or portion of any prize, furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes.
5. RANDOM DRAWINGS AND NOTIFICATION:
Each Weekly Winner will be selected within two (2) business days from the end date of each Weekly Entry Period from all eligible Entries from the corresponding Weekly Entry Period. All Potential Weekly Winners will be selected at random under the supervision of the Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding. The eligible Entrants selected by the random drawings are potential Weekly Winners, subject to verification at Sponsor’s sole discretion and compliance with all the terms of these Official Rules. The Potential Weekly Winners need not be present to win, and will be contacted by e-mail, telephone or mail within two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information given at the time of entry in order to verify eligibility and confirm them as winners.
Once you are a Weekly Winner you are no longer eligible to win any more Weekly Prize Packages, but remain eligible to win the Grand Prize.
There will be one random drawing of all eligible entries to determine the Grand Prize Winner, to be held on or about August 7, 2015 and conducted by Sponsor. The Potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected at random under the supervision of the Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding. The eligible Entrant selected by the random drawing is a potential Grand Prize Winner, subject to verification at Sponsor’s sole discretion and compliance with all the terms of these Official Rules. The Potential grand Prize Winner need not be present to win, and will be contacted by e-mail, telephone or mail within two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information given at the time of entry in order to verify eligibility and confirm them as winners.
6. ODDS: Odds of winning the drawing for each of the Weekly Prize Packages will depend on the total number of eligible entries received at the end of each applicable Weekly Entry Period. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the end of the Entry Period.
7. CONTACT AND VERIFICATION OF THE POTENTIAL WINNERS: Potential winners may be required to complete, execute and return a Form W-9 as well as a Verification of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release (Tennessee residents need not sign publicity release) within ten (10) business days following Sponsor’s transmission or sending. Non-compliance with these Official Rules by the potential winners (and travel companion, if applicable), the Sponsor’s inability to contact the potential winners within ten (10) business days of the drawing, Prize notice materials being returned as non-deliverable, or if any Prize is unclaimed or if the potential winners do not return fully completed and executed documentation including but not limited to the Verification of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release (except to the extent this requirement is prohibited by law) in accordance with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion the Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the Prize to an alternate potential winners, selected in a subsequent random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a Weekly Winner or Grand Prize Winner based on the mobile phone number or e-mail address submitted, the prizes will be awarded to the “Authorized Account Holder” at the time the entry is submitted. The “Authorized Account Holder” as to a mobile phone number is the natural person being billed by Boost Mobile LLC that is providing service for the phone at the time the entry was received by Sponsor; if the billing goes to a corporation or other legal entity and not a natural person, the entry will be void. As to email, the Authorized Account holder is the person to whom the applicable ISP or other organization (such as business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address, as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than set forth in these Official Rules. In the event of a technical or other error that leads to more prize claims than there are Prizes provided for in these Official Rules, Prize(s) will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received for each Prize level (if applicable) during the Entry Period.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, Entrants unconditionally: (1) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any independent judge(s) used by Sponsor, which will be binding and final in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes; (2) grant (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right and permission to use his/her name, nickname, entry information, picture, photograph, likeness, voice, video, biographical and personal information and written or verbal statements, at any time or times in perpetuity for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law; and (3) agree that Entrant’s wireless service provider may release any Entrant’s phone number(s) to the Sponsor or its designees for use in contacting Entrant and determining Entrant’s eligibility. All trademarks associated with the Sweepstakes are the sole property of Sponsor or one or more Related Parties. This Sweepstakes and all entries are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including disruptions caused by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause that corrupts, affects or compromises the feasibility, administration, security, fairness, integrity, proper conduct or intended play of the Sweepstakes, or Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes by any event, including but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or any cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation, and, if so, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize(s) from among all valid and eligible entries received. Notice of such action shall be posted at: http://www.airg.com/nopurchasenecessarysweeps.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Related Parties are not responsible for, and specifically disclaim any liability for or arising out of, any of the following regardless of cause, in connection with the Sweepstakes: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, wireless carriers, ISP or unauthorized human intervention; (2) technical difficulties or failures of any kind including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in transmissions or connections, phone lines, network hardware or software, computers, equipment, programming errors, cable, satellite, cellular tower, or ISP or wireless carriers; (3) bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or similar devices; (4) typographical, printing, network, mechanical, electronic, technical, human or other errors or malfunctions; (5) any responsibility and/or liability with respect to the Sweepstakes and/or the prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes, the offering or announcement of any prize, or the acceptance/possession, use/misuse and/or defects of the prize awarded herein; or (6) lost, incomplete, late, misdirected, garbled, undelivered, incomplete, stolen, or mutilated transactions, subscriptions or entries; or garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions. Sponsor, and Related Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, loss or damage to any baggage, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the prize supplier or any of its agents, airlines, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or Related Parties, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor, or Related Parties or their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. Any attempt by a person or entity to damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such individual(s) or entity(ies) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded or not awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the State of Nevada; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering this Sweepstakes, and in no event will Entrant be entitled to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, special, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, except as expressly provided above, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant, Sponsor, and/or any Related Party in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For a complete list of the names of the winners available after August 15, 2015, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: airG (USA) Incorporated, #1843, 848 N. Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA 98107-1103. All winners’ list requests must be postmarked by August 30, 2015 and received no later than September 15, 2015.
Sponsor(s): airG (USA) Incorporated, #1843, 848 N. Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA 98107-1103
Boost Mobile, LLC, 6591 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92618
Rollin’ into Summer Sweeps. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Age 18 and older only. Promotion ends July 28, 2015 11:59PM PDT. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
* Range Rover Evoque is a trademark owned by Jaguar Land Rover Limited which is not a Sponsor of the Sweepstakes